Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tired.

Hey Bananas.

No... I'm not tired of this blog already.
I'm physically tired.
I've been lacking of sleep and rest of late... Mainly because I often stay up till about 4am and beyond to chat with *P.

Yeahh. Had a pretty long day today... Started out with SASA's class in the morning.
Totally dreadful. But it turned out pretty alright.
Then after class... we went to Plaza Singapura. And they had the Cleo's 50 eligible bachelors thing going on...
I saw familiar faces. Like VJ Colby. Love him! DJ Shan Wee of 98.7FM. Damn it. He's so tall...
We also saw Howard Lo, recently you might have caught him hosting Gotcha.
Yaaaa. Then I can't think of anymore...

Me, Adora, Shanna, Colin, Ah Tut, then headed down to Lido to meet Seivon and Liana and er... Cheryl. WE WENT TO CATCH "DATE MOVIE".
The thing about this movie is that, it's really lame and it's predictable... If you know the movies they are spoofing it from.
So, i give them a 3/5?
Was pretty hilarious... Ah Tut and Colin left before the movie.
Then after the movie, the rest of us just pretty much just hung out about.
Then Adora went home, cause she wasn't feeling too good...
I went to look for a gift for my dad, as his birthday would be tomorrow!
I got him some handkerchief with his initials, D, on it. pretty cool lah...
He uses them anyway.

Well, well... We then shopped about some more...
At HOUSE OF CONDOM... Haha! At Heeren... At Robinsons...
Then it was already like, 9.20PM when we reached Somerset station.
I had to literally draggggggg myself home.
My late nights has already began to take a toll on me.
Feeling tired... breakouts... drats.

Anyway, I didn't have the camera with me this 2 days.
I felt so weird without it... So, no pictures up so far.
Tomorrow will be my cousin's wedding day.
We will need to wake up like, really early... And reach my aunt's house by 8-friggin-30 AM.
So, I will really be sleeping early today.

That whoever in the movie was sooooo hot!
Woo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home