Wednesday, March 15, 2006

whatever.

These few days have been pretty busy.
My cousin's beautiful wedding... And classes today...

Let me just go briefly for today...

Something major happened this morning to our History of Fashion lecturer.
She suffered from a fall. And i heard it's pretty bad. What's worst? It's on her face...
She immediately cancelled class and went straight to the hospital.
My heart totally went out to her when I saw her leaving the school and I can actually still see her sobbing away... gosh. So sad...

Lily's class was alright... We, as usual, went late... HAHAHA. Cause we were all busy watching "Waterboys" at the library. Also, I was kinda intrigued by the galore of fashion magazines they had in the library. Was flpping through them while we watched the movie. I wanted to even tear out some pages! Hahahaha. But there wasn't much nice stuff anyway... By the way, we can't loan those magazines. SO, SOMETIMES... we have to resort to ripping! WAHAHA.

ya. Eugene's class was alright. We just did our own thing...
Lunch was funny. Kinda... Me, Ida and Adelia shared A plate of Nasi Goreng Ikan Bilis at the awesome mama store across from our main campus.

After class, we headed to Orchard... We basically roamed about, had fun standing outside Heeren. HAHA. Then at like 7-ish. Me and ah tut left. Shanna and Adora continued their day at Cineleisure.


That's about it for today....

P.S. There was susposed to be pictures. But I can't fucking upload it. I don't know why.
whateverrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home