Wednesday, November 22, 2006

MADNESS INDEED.


Okay, here I am, BACK! Finally got my ass back to blogging!
OMG. Have been soo busy!

So... IT'S HAS BEEN WEEKEND MADNESS, WEEKEND MADNESS!!
I don't have much pictures from this last weekend's cause my camera was with Thomas.
He took it to Hong Kong. But I did take pictures from other people's cameras!
Okay. Cut the crap... THERE'S A LOT OF PICTURES!!! I TOLD YOU SO! Hahahaha!!
I can't be bothered to like caption them, cause it's wayyyy too many, so just NOTE the clothes.

HEH HEH. ;P
























I'm done with most of the pictures already. And at this point of time, I have to add something!
In case you were wondering where the last few pictures were from cause it looks like a club, but people were wet, in bikinis, topless and stuff.
It's actually at KM8!
I FUCKING LOVE KM8!! It's amazing thereeee...
It's at Sentosa, Tanjong Beach. Go on sundays, cause that's when it's the most happening.
FYI, about a good 70% of the people there are MODELS!
So, fret not about not having any eye-candies to look out for! Hahaha.

ONLY THE HOT AND THE GORGEOUS AND THE CRAZY AND THE SEXY GOES TO KM8!
See you there! ;)

Crazy, CRAZY indeed! I have had sooooo much fun! Having the time of my life now!

I should get going! See you bitches at Ministry of Sound this thursday!!
I'll be back soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home