Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Take a minute.


Hmm... So I'll be turning 18 in no time.
Suddenly it seems to me it's no big deal... Hahaha.

Let's take a minute and see what can I do once I'm 18.

  • Drink alcohol
  • Take drugs?
  • Enter clubs
  • Have sex
  • Take my driver's liscence
  • Watch M18 movies
  • Buy cigerattes

Is that all? Hmm. I can't think of anymore at the moment.
But then again, from the list that I have written, I have actually done almost everything even without being 18. So what's the point? Hahaha. :/

ANYWAY...... My party's this saturday! Those who are coming down, contact me if you have any difficulties getting to my place. I can give you directions.
I'm so excited. Hahaha.

My actual date is actually on Oct 11. But I'm celebrating it on the 14th.
And it feels like my birthday is on the 14th instead of the 11th. Hahaha.
PLUS, I GOTTA WORK ON MY BIRTHDAY.
SAD FUCK.

But I'm going out to shop tmr (tues) and run some errands and then meet someone for dinner. ;)
Gonna be busy busy... I'm soooooo appreciating my off day.
CAUSE I HATE TO WORK.

I'M NOT BORN TO DO ANY HARD WORK, DAMN IT!

Hahhahaha. I was kidding about that bit.

Hmm... I don't know what to shop for... Skinny jeans and THAT tee shirt from Topman?
More stuff from Zara? Cheap Monday? CDs? Hmm... Mind boogling.

I still hate my retainers. Fuck.

Anyway, pictures from FRIDAY??!





I'M GETTING MY HAIR CURL AND COLOURED AND A TATTOO (i think) DONE IN BANGKOK! YAY. I WANT TO GO TO BANGKOK NOW!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home