Thursday, October 05, 2006

WORK RULES MY DAY.


http://www.eefoof.com/video/6255

Check out this AWESOME video by the GORGEOUS Nicole Chen.
Not to mention... SEXY too.
Oh c'mon. I don't need to even say that. TAKE A LOOK YOURSELF! :P

Yeah... And lately, WORK have been ruling my days...
Not that I want to.
BUT I HAVE TO. DAMN IT.
I need the moolah so I can go to PHUKET.
Wahaha.
I'm funding MY OWN trip okay. :)

So... There are lots of nice people at my work place.
OH YEA, I'm transferred to TAKASHIMAYA already.
No longer at Paragon.

These 2 days, I've met alot of my friends there actually.
Some old friends...
Was nice to see them.

Pictures from the past weekend.
Awesome new friend from Aussieland but lived in NYC for many years!

BIRTHDAY BOY THAT NIGHT! FAIRUL! (Extreme left)

I've been indeed looking fucking hideous lately.





4 PICTURE CREDITS: www.nicole-chen.com/blog.html


Sooooo.... Actually I dragged my blogging time. It's 4.05am now!
AND I NEED TO SLEEP.
I still gotta work again tomorrow. OH GODDDDD.
Till the next time.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home