Wednesday, September 20, 2006

UPDATES FINALLY!

Okay, I've finally got some time off to blog.
Cause my last minute (as usual) project has been postponed till 8am in the morning later on!
Hahaha. And my presentation is at 1130am!!
Oh well, I don't really care about this project actually. HAHA. :/

So so... I had a crazy weekend. BUT I LOVE IT. EVERY MOMENT OF IT.
Was out with so many friends, just simply having fun! It was awesome. :)
OMG. THE PICTURES ARE TAKING FOREVER TO UPLOAD TODAY!!!! ARGHHH. Either it's taking a LONGGGGGGGG time OR IT DOESN'T UPLOAD AT ALL! FUCK.
SCREW IT. I can't upload the pictures today! DAMN.

So, Friday I went to meet Jemie in town after class... Then met up with more people.
Then bumped into people at Cine and all... Then went off to meet Thomas and Chiman to club.
We went headed off to T. Had fun there.... Then we went to Tb. Danced quite a bit.
Partied till 3ish-am. Went for some drinks. And got home at 4am.

Got up, and initial plan was to head out to Sentosa with Thomas, but there were grey skies and we were uncertain. So, instead.. We went for a nice lunch at New York New York.
Then we played with the candy floss machine there.. Haha.
Chiman met us in the evening at Funan.
Then we headed out to meet Ida for a bit at Starbucks at Raffles City...
Had coffee then Thomas and I headed off for home to change to get dressed to club that night!
I got out at 830pm, went to meet Shanna, Corain and all.
Then I met with Jenny...
We made our way to meet Thomas and friend.
We them headed to MOX. Then got into Tb. Then hung out at T.
Love it. Had sooooooooooo much fun!
After Tb closed at 4am. Thomas made our way to Rav. While the rest headed home...
We were there till about 5ish-am. Then got back home at like 6am! Haha.

Slept and woke up on sunday at like noon? And then Thomas and I decided we're going to give Sentosa another shot.
So, we met up and headed there.... We got there, went to the Merlion and then it started to pour.
It was so crappy. Haha. We had an umbrella the day before and we didn't get to use it!
Ah well... So yeah. We got to Palawan Beach and we just love the winds there! Haha.
Went to eat at Palawan... Before heading off to the MUSICAL FOUNTAIN!
I haven't been there in like FOREVER!
Hahaha. It's nice... :)
After the fountian, we headed to Orchard to meet a friend at like 9pm.
After which we got to Spinelli's at Heeren... Had coffee and chatted.
AND I'M GOING TO BANGKOK WITH THOMAD AND FRIEND!
I BOOKED MY TICKETS THAT NIGHT ALREADY. Haha.

Can't wait! I wanna shop and buy lots of stuff there. And not forgetting... SEMET!
An island we're going, 3 hrs drive away from Bangkok!
Woohoo... There. Had a crazy weekend.

Would love to have the pictures up. But it's just not fucking working. DAMMIT.
Will do it again!! OK. I NEED TO SLEEP.
OMG. It's 3.33am!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home