Thursday, August 31, 2006

Under the weather.

These few days I've been feelinggggg under the weather.
It's not fun at all.

Last night even though I was at the computer as part of my night routine,
I was feeling terrible.
I was soooo sleepy, I SLEPT THROUGH ALMOST HALF OF PROJECT RUNWAY!!!!!

Now, you tell me, how great can that be???
Plus, it's the season finale! Gosh.
I gotta YouTube for the runway shows for Santino and Daniel V.
I've seen Chloe's collection before... Long time ago...

So, back to me feeling shitty.
Last night my big head was pounding too, with some slight sore throat...
And a fucking major ulcer that is hiding below my tongue and it's at the back on the right side.

Now, I'm in class... Research Methodology class.
I've seriously slackened in my school work, that not great either!
I am gonna pull up my socks and do better!

I HATE THE RAIN!
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home