Monday, August 21, 2006

MELI, AH, MELI!!!

Okay. I got to make this post a quick one!!
Cause some people are really unhappy that I'm still up now!
Well, thanks for the concern MR NZ and UNCLE G.
Really appreciate it. :)

SO ANYWAYYYYY.
ALOT HAS GONE ON DURING THE WEEKENDS!
Let's go right back to FRIDAY.

Met Mich and her friends to club.
Before that was out for the afternoon and evening with Adora...
It sure has been awhile...

We snacked outside Paragon along with some cigs and pictures.

SEE THE CONTRAST? FIERCE AND HAPPY! Weeee~

Notice the difference in backgroun in this below and above...
Cause it was taken at MOX.
I LOVE MOX! I LOVE MOX!


MY EVIL TWIN! MUAHAHAHA.

THANKS AMOT FOR THE TAQUILA SHOTS!



After clubbing, we all headed to Amot's!
It was so fucking fun... We basically laughed our asses off there!
Stayed there till the morning at about 9am, then I left for home...

Say hello to NAT and JEMIE.
Jemie is the cutest thing! HAHAHA.



HELLO JESTER! YOU FUCKING ROCK.

I got home at 10ish am. Went to bed... Got up at about 4ish pm.
Went downstairs to have my chicken rice my mom bought.
Then headed out at about 6pm to meet ****.
:)

Lucky Plaza then to Pepper Lunch then to Carrefour.
We did some grocery shopping.
We can get the Iced Milo some other time...
I've got Mug for the time being. :P

Stayed over at the house.
Watched Finding Nemo on DVD. CUTE!
Slept well even though I had my contacts on.

We headed out at about 2pm and went to take the bus towards Bugis.
I went to meet Koro for my haircut.
Thanks for the cut! I LOVE IT. :D

That's Florence in the background. HEY THERE! I wanna see JUNIOR someday!

My hair sylist and I.


So, if you actually calculated properly... I've been in that above outfit since SATURDAY.
And I can't stand it. Cuase it's soooo friggin casual.
You will rarely catch me like that.

ANYWAY. UNCLE G IS GETTING ME OFF ALREADY!
BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home