Friday, August 11, 2006

Help me.


I LOVE MY BALENCIAGAS!
I've started my very own Balenciaga collection!
I LOVE THEM!
My new additions were the black one on the extreme left.
And the mustard one that I just bought today!
WEEEEEEEEE~
Omg. I'm so broke.
We skipped like 2 out of 3 classes today.
Hahaha. It was such a boring day.
I mean, people are absent and people are coming late...
Then we didn't have the mood for classes and all.

So we basically hung out the entire day.
Went to the school's library and indulged in the movie ROMEO AND JULIET
and shitloads of awesome fashion magazines.
I just love the movie and the ever-fucking annoying "Vivienne Westwood" from our school's library JUST HAD to distrupt the ending which was like the climax!
URGHH!
After which we went shopping.
Didn't take pictures today.
HAHA.
I'm so gonna screw the Apple service people tomorrow.
SOOOOO not fucking helping me with my Ipod.
It's bloody annoying.
Okay, BYE.
Going to bring my Mustard Balenciaga out later in the day!
:)
*/I don't know what to do with you. /*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home