Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Shake that thing.



Today we've been totally shaking our asses away preparing for cheerleading for sports day this friday at Sentosa!
We've been dancing non stop with the music blasting in the lecture hall!
Hahaha. But it's all in the name of cheerleading for FASHION SCHOOL, so it's all good. :)
So WATCH OUT FOR US, PEOPLE!
We will definitely bring the party to the party!!!
Hehh...

After school, Adelia and I was out shopping again.
For today... Hmm... Well, just got my eyes set on a pair of sunglasses.
But I doubt I will get it. Got too many shades, but you never know... Haha!

Was out shopping over the weekend on saturday...
Then was at AJU'S BIRTHDAY CHALET ON SUNDAY!!!
WOOHOO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, AJU!!

YES, ALSO TO MEIMEI!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Aju's party was awesome... Well, it actually was a surprise party!
So I was there with some quite a few other people to do up the place and get prepared first.

Okay, it's taking bloody long to load a picture today! I have no freakin idea why!!
Anyway, MARTINI anyone? Haha.

OMG. It's killing me.... It's really taking like more than 5 minutes to load one picture!!!!!!!
Okay, it just died on me and said they can't find the page...
Screw it.

Sorry people! That's all the pictures you'll be seeing today!

So, tomorrow I'll have to go back to Montfort for the UK trip presentation during assembly period. So exciting... CAN'T WAIT!
After that, I gotta rush back to NAFA to do my tee shirt? And also brush up on the routines and cheers....

COME BACK LIANA!!!

Oh yes yes... Someone was asking me in my tagbaord where is Balenciaga.
It's is at Hilton Hotel, beside Fourm shopping mall.
They close pretty early though. Go before 6?
That'll be good...
Anyway, FYI, a medium sized Balenciaga Motorcycle range bags will cost roughly SGD$2000.
Plus, minus... I can't really remember. But it's about there...

The other day I was in Louis Vuitton and I was actually looking at their Speedy range.
Speedy 40 to be exact. It's GORGEOUS! Classic shit.
And guess what? It's going for only $1070!
I can put ONLY in front cause it is really cheap considering its size and it's a bloody LV lah.

Answering another question. Someone was also asking me where can she get Paisley print scarfs... Well actually I just bought one myself over at ARAB STREET!
I just stumbled upon it and it was FABULOUS! So, I got it.
In the combination of red, green and white.

So yeahh.... If you wanna ask me any questions, just ask lah...
I will try my best to answer them ya!?

Later, bitches! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home