Monday, July 17, 2006

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY DARREN!

Yesterday, we went out to celebrate DARREN'S BIRTHDAY!
WEEEE....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We went to Swensens to have a feasttttt....

Bahhh... After alot of eating, we headed to the Princess' house to chill...
After which, I went off to meet a friend.

After that, I was on my own in Chinatown, HAD THE MOST SUCKY CHICKEN RICE EVER!

Then I went to meet Shanna, then Adelia and we went to LIQUID ROOM!
WOOHOO.




We certainly had a blast at Liquid Room. RIGHT, ADELIA??!!
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Oh yes yes. We also met HOWARD LO there with a pretty lady. HAHA.
Also in Liquid Room, there were quite alot of hot looking models.

Actually, something happened there...
Hmm... The club closed pretty early... It wasn't even 3am!
Then we still had 2 drinks cupons. AND THE STUPID BARTENDER WONT ALLOW TO REDEEM MY DRINKS. Such a pain.

Then when we went downstairs, I headed to our locker, then out of a sudden, this white guy behind us said something... I couldn't really make out what on earth he was saying, but he was telling us that the locker I was about to unlock was HIS!

I WAS LIKE, "ERM... HELLO!?"
Immediately, I unlocked it in his face, then that stupid ass white can say, "Oh, it's okay..."
WHAT THE FUCK??!

You bloody hell come and find shit with me, accuse me then say "it's okay"???!

Anyway, this is a shotout to MIN whom I met there. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home