Saturday, July 01, 2006

CLICHE!

YES, IT'S SOOO CLICHE!
BUT I HAVE TO SAY IT.....

I'M SO FUCKING BORED.

I'm serious. Today has been one of the most boring days I had in weeks.
I got up only at 630pm.
Guess it made up for the hours I missed the past few days for sleeping at 5am!!

Watched a little of Scary Movie 4.
Then had to go out for dinner.

Came back, and none of my cyber flings were online!!
How boring is that? Gosh.

Yesterday night I was just telling a friend of mine, how I wanted something substantial and real.
But I just can't get it from Singapore, unless they come here.
Cause it's impossible for me to go over there.

ANYWAY.
I'm still lagging behind at school work.
But catching up pretty well... I reckon.

AND YES! I was soooooo pissed off with something the other day.
Cause we're susposed to get out pay from FJ Benjamin from working at Raoul on the like 26.
But then I didn't recieve anything and I just called up my supervisor the other day and he told me the rest of them except 3 of us hasn't got it yet, cause they fucking lost our account number!
WHAT THE FUCK.

SOOO, we have to go down to the store and collect our pay cheques.
YOU THINK I'M THAT FREE?
Sooo annoying.

I hate my email address. It's so cheesy.
Starsandstuff.
uckk.

I wanna change it to turnitup.
But it looks like turnip. LALALALA.

I'm so bored of my SONGSSS... But I took a first listen to Paris Hilton's Turn It Up.
Yes, that's how I got the idea for my new address... HAHAHAHA.
Anyway. I love the song... It's really catchy and dancey.
CAN'T WAIT FOR HER ALBUM.
Christina Aguilera's new album 'Back To Basics' will also be out soon. Like next week or something... CANT WAIT!

I LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY.
I wanna take part in it!
But I will not be able to draft my own design... Won't be able to sew it...
So, I don't think I can participate at the moment.
UGH. Damn it.

Let's see if my day gets better tomorrow. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home