Monday, May 29, 2006

Fuck You, Mutts!

I had fun at Nicole's party.
It was nice to see old friends... Like GAY! Hahahah.
Her awesome party was set on the 64th storey of Swissotel Hotel.

This is the amazing view.
The CBD area.

The Esplanade.


OMG. I look like an ugly fuck.


Random pictures of the place...

There were quite alot of people. And I enjoyed the drinks! I loved the Mandarin and Peach Vodka and some other drink from Spain I was forced to finish, a quarter of the bottle! But it was really nice. Red wine with like fruits.

The birthday girl and I, both looking flushed. Hahaha.

Today, I went out shopping with my family.
Met my brother and his gf first for DIM SUM!
YUM.
Then we headed to town....
The Great Singapore Sales weren't THAT crowded lah.

I bought some underwears from Tangs and a tee from Topman.

OH YESSSSSSSS.
Speaking of Topman. I was at the Wisma outlet.
And their skinny jeans had a new colour. And since I've never loved jeans this much ever in my life, I HAD TO GET THAT PAIR. But I needed to wait till my pay comes in cause I've spent all my money already.
So I wanted to have it reserved since they had it in my size and length, cause Topman stuff always run out really quickly...
So I went to the counter and I asked this mutt who was working there at the counter, that I wanna get it reserved.

Then he said, "We can only reserve for you till the end of the day"

"What??" I said.

"Cause it's during the sale period so we can't reserve for you for long"

"But it's not a sale item! And I have had my stuff reserved at Marina Square's outlet for THREE days the other time and IT'S ALSO DURING THE SALE PERIOD."

Then he went on and said some more crap. I was seriously annoyed and I just told him
"Whatever... It's okay... Thanks"

And I walked off and hung it back then went up to Topshop with my sister.

I was so irritated. Assprint.

Anywayyy. Orientation starts tomorrow and I'm an ORIENTATION LEADER!
Hahaha.
It's gonna end at like 5pm and Charmelia from work wants to pass me cookies she baked for us, since I can't go back to our work place tomorrow...
Then I was kinda hoping I can go to Arab St.

Hmm...
HOTDOGS AND CHEESE! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home