Sunday, May 14, 2006

ONLINE STORE COMING REAL SOON!

YES IT IS! To Adelia. My FIRST customer! HAHAHA.
Thank you, thank you.
It's not done though. I will be adding more chains to it.
I will upload it's updated look again. And we haven't talked about the price yet.
Fret not, my stuff are not gonna be expensive lah... Haha.

Another one I made. Dual hoops with red semi-precious stones with gold chain accents.
Let me know if you're interested. :)
My email address: starsandstuff@gmail.com

ANNYWAYY, Camp was alright.
The FASHION SHOW we put up was wayyyyy awesome! We were definitely the highlight of the campfire!

I will update again cause now I gotta go and make my mom's Mothers' Day gift.

*******HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!********

And my blog had just crossed a thousand hits! If you have noticed my counter... Yes, 1000!
I know it's not alot, as compared to other blogs... But who cares? It's 1000!
WEEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home