Saturday, April 29, 2006

Someplace special.

I was at Zouk last night for Flesh Imp's fashion show.
Was there with a friend from overseas.

When we got there, the queue was horrible...

I didn't borrow any ID for last night. I had to use my NAFA card which doesn't states my birth date. And since it's a fashion show, they'd be slack on the checks anyway...

HEY NICOLE! Hahaha. Thanks also for getting me the tickets! :)



Last night I was drinking alot. I had like my canadian whiskey (from the bottle!) at the hotel room. Then I had some of his vodka with F&N. Then we had red wine, 2 small bottles in the cab and at Zouk, we had another e33 with some colourful syrup in it. Haha. After the show, we went out of Zouk and went opposite to the coffeeshop and we had 3 bottles of Tigers. He drank more than me, of course... Then I had burbon coke at some other club again. But I couldn't drink any more already... He finished the other half of mine.

We were at Zouk dancing a little after coming back from the coffeeshop. I was already drunk... My head was spinning and I couldn't walk properly. HAHAHA. and I had to hold onto him!

We left shortly, and we cabbed to Club Street that side, and we went into some other club.
There were alot of people in there. Duh. What am I saying... It's a friday night and it's a club! Hahaha. Ya... Guess what? I puked on the floor in the club!

Oh My God.

My first time getting sooo drunk to the extent of actually puking... Hahaha. OH. Not only once...
BLEAHHH.... Once I puked... BLEAHHH.... It came again for the second time... Then, BLEAHHHHH AGAIN to round it up! HAHAHA. Oh god... I was such a wreck. He then took me to the toilet then we found somewhere to sit. Then after awhile, we got out to the dancefloor! Haha. I had alot of fun.

Yadda yadda yadda.....
I shall not continue.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In anycase, thank you for everything and you will always have a special place in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home