Sunday, April 16, 2006

Love my skinny jeans and boots!

Well, as I was saying... I was susposed to go into JB with my folks but that didn't come through.
Instead, we went to Long Beach for a seafood feast!
I like that place... It's got really good food, and for alot of you out there. YOU KNOW I LOVE TO EAT. Hahahaha.

We ordered like a set kinda thing. There was 4 of us. My folks, my sister and me.
We had like Drunkard Prawns, some Fried fish (Thai style), Chilli Crab and fried buns to go with the yummilicious gravy. Steamed crab, some vegetable in abalone sauce and tail clams with bee hoon, then finally... Almond beancurd with longan.

It was really good. I'm still kinda full from it actually. That's sucks...

After which we went to Marine Cove's McCafe. My folks went for their coffee, then me and my sis just got like a mango smoothie and roamed about East Coast Park. HAHAHA.
I made it sound like we combed the ENTIRE park, WHICH WE DIDN'T!

There was like sooo many photo opportunities just now. But I did not have my camera with me, not even money, just had my phone.
So anyway... We saw a group of China people stealing an NTUC trolley... HAHAHA.
A malay family by the beach COOKING!
YES, COOKING, LITERALLY!
They brought some portable stove with their woks and all!
HAHHAHAHA.
Cause we were walking towards the beach, then I noticed that some family had like a packet of salt with them. Then I was like, "Sucha huge packet of salt. For french fries ah!"
Then I saw like packets of yellow noodles, uncooked.
THEN I SAW THE STOVE AND WOK.
It simplifies everything!
Hahahaha!

What else, what else...
Oh. We went to Funland. BUT BLEAH.
It was sooooooo not fun!
The arcade games SUCKS!
It doesn't even have DAYTONA!
I thought they have it in like EVERY ARCADE!!
Obviously not in this one!!!

So, we played some lame games... We even attempted Dance Dance Revolution (DDR).
If you can recall, it's the game where you have to step step the floor with arrows thingy...
Ya... So, I action lah, like how many years my sister and I have not played that game, I went to choose INTERMEDIATE for difficulty.
Hey! We used to be really good at it okay! We even owned a mat of the arrows that was plugged to our Playstation! HAHA!
So anyway. We failed at STAGE ONE.
PATHETIC SHIT.

We left the place and went home.

I was wearing my new skinny jeans and was with my boots. TOTALLY LOVE IT.
Hahaha. Guess you'll be seeing me in it quite often!

I came home and on MTV was VH1: some fabulous celebrity dog show thingy...
So we just watched. And it was actually about the DOGS of celebrities like of couse, Paris Hilton. The famous Tinkerbell... And also had other dogs like Hilary Duff's (EW!), Britney's, Jessica Simpson's, Paula Abdul's, GEORGE W. BUSH's, Oprah's, Nicole Ritchie's and the list goes on...
Oh oh! And George Clooney's 16-years-old PIG, MAX!!
BELIEVE IT! Hahahahaha.

Those fucking pooches lead better lives than ALL OF US MAN!
Like Tinkerbell, her fucking bed is CUSTOMED MADE! YES, SHE TOO HAS A BED!
And it costs like US$4000?
Then they also showed like the pooches' fashion... Their doggy wear... The JEWELLERY THEY WEAR! YES, THEY WEAR JEWELLERY!
Like Hilary Duff's stupid dog wears a customised 12-carat with 14K white gold bracelet as a necklace, or something like that. That costs like US$15,000??!
WHATTHEFUCK!

Damn it, dogs.
I shall not go on....
HEHH.
=X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home