Friday, April 07, 2006

A Day at Plaza Singapura.

I went to the school library early in the morning to do some of Vik's drawing... Managed to do some. Then we went off at like 1145 to go to Spotlight to get fabrics for our fashion design fabric research! How exciting!


ME, hugging on to the fabrics and gold sequins I have chosen while others like Ah Tut are still kinda frantically looking for theirs!

These are what I have chosen, according to the colours of some roses and still able to fit into the colour theme of the 1920s.

My fellow 1920s-er and TOTAL NONSENSE partner-in-crime. He's so bloody funny. HELLO, AH TUT! :P

After buying our stuff, we went back to school for Vik's design class. It was alright today. Excpet that Lin stormed out of class and Seivon confronted Vik regarding his sarcastic remarks and attitude and stuff. The thing is... I think Vik is fine... Just that sometime he may get a little overboard. But the industry is just so brutal. It is sooooooooo not a glamourous industry, like many's perspective are. THEY ARE SO WRONG.

Just recently I have seen it for myself at Singapore Fashion Festival. Even simple jobs like being a dresser is also stressful because there's ALOT to handle. Because if anything goes wrong, IT'S YOUR FAULT! They will certainly come after you!

Whatever... So, I managed to submit all 3 drawings today. Then after which we went to EAT DINNER! We were so busy, we didn't have lunch today.

Some of us bought Subway. Then we went to Long John Silver's with Ah Tut and Lin. We had our subs there.
Adelia and her sub. HAHA.

MY FUCKING DELICIOUS MEATBALL SUB! TOTALLY TO DIE FOR!

This picture is sooo funny. Credits to Shanna! Meow~

After having my sub, I wasn't full. So was Ah Tut, so we have decided to share the ABOVE, Pamper Me Meal, priced at $4.75, together with a regular Iced Lemon Tea. Contains 2 pieces of chicken and 3 pieces of shrimps (which tastes heavenly!) and fries, which is the standard.

Then after dinner and tons of ghost stories contirbuted by Ah Tut and Lin, we decided to go to PS to use their toilets. Then after that, we decided to crash Carrefour! :D




EH. Why act shy? HAHA.


WE LOVE THE HULA-HOOPS!!

YES, AND THIS BLUE THING TOO. It sooooooo awesome, I wanna buy one and have it at my house! Hahaha. The hat's kinda cool too huh!

In the end, Ah Tut and I decided to go for FAKE BOOBS and wear hats that make us look like SHOWGIRLS! HAHAHAHA. Spastic asses!

SASA! Misses 15 minutes of it again just now! ARRGH. Prolly just fated this week.

Anyway, *P's already here in Singapore, not sure of the time. I wonder when *P will message me. Guess I just gotta wait and see...

YELLOW SLIPPERS AND A BANANA ROCKS! This is so random. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home