Wednesday, March 29, 2006

SFF' 06, Day 3!


Went to school early in the morning at 930AM for History of Fashion class. Then had Fashion Details. Then went to meet Gary because he wanted to switch from LaSalle to NAFA.
Then after which, rushed to Eugene's Comms Skills because I was late and I had to leave at 330PM and Lin and Colin were waiting for me to start meeting regarding our fashion publication project that is due next TUES and we haven't got anything done!

STRIPED FEVER!


Prisoners to fashion! HAHAHA. Whatever...


We make quite bad prisoners! HAH!


Group discussions!

SINGAPORE FASHION FESTIVAL 2006, DAY 3!


Escada show! My rack. My model's name is Michelli. :)


Well, that's ME, SITI and RONALD! Standing in front of the words LANCOME for tomorrow's show at night!


Racks and racks of PINK CLOTHES!! ARRGHHH!!! Hahahaha.


ME, with the shades from the show! It's NOT FROM ESCADA, let me tell you. It's like from some shop at Far East going at $10! HAHAHAHA. I'm not kidding! But it's NICE right! :P


This frggin' security tag thing is found on one of Ronald's outfit just like half an hour before the show! It also could not be tampered with, because the mechanism of it is that it will release INK onto the outfit and will cause, obviously, DAMAGE! We alerted the people in charge and they LAUGHED at it! Haha. Then everyone started to check if they have this problem with their outfits too. None others did.


Then the ESCADA LADY CAME TO THE RESCUE! With what I thought a GIANT STAPLER! HAHAHHAHA. How fucking dumb. It's actually some portable security thingy they use to get those little thingys out from the outfits.


Backstage when they've all got dressed up in OUTFIT #1! Michelli is the one on the left. I really pity her, you know. Because it's soooo fucking freezing cold in The Tent! And for outfit 1 and 2. She just have a jacket on with NOTHING INSIDE! No top, NOT EVEN BRA! Can you imagine how cold she will be? When she came back for quickchange, after removing her jacket, I can see her SHIVERING man! GOSH.


This is some other model, I can't remember her name... Tatlia? I think so... I love the shirt she's rocking. It has small little crystals/rhinestones details on it. It's awesome. She's also a nice model! AND AND, SEE THE SHADES SHE'S WEARING? Hahahaha!


Siti and the stylist from Escada fixing Tabata up. SEE! Pink trenchcoat. PINK! PINK! PINK! OMG... Hahaha. But it's nice lah. The model, Tabata, is also very nice... I helped her with her shoes and top at quickchange 2!


Models at the line-up before the show. And yes... This show are female models only! Hahaha. Some of my friends from SFF told me they saw the male models walking about Orchard Road shopping or doing nothing. HAHAHA. So funny.


Michelli and I. This is her third and final outfit. Me and Siti call it the 'Macik' dress! Or translated as 'Auntie' dress! Hahahaha. We just kept laughing at it. BUT ONCE MICHELLI HAD IT ON, SHE WAS TOTALLY ENCHANTING. Alot of the other gowns were also absolutely F A B U L O U S! But I could not get pictures of them. Oh well...

Ya lah, ya lah! I'm short lah!! Hahahaha.


Tunde and I. She's another really cool model. She's also from Hungary, just like Bettee.

Ya lah, ya lah! I got big nostrils lah! I don't know how come it opened up when I was taking this photo. HAHAHA. Next time must be careful! WATCH OUT, BANANAS!

END OF SHOW.

I flew down to the recording studio. And recorded a song. There's still another song... Will need to go back later in the morning! We have no time. I'm sooo fucking stressed out! Because of school... Because of my workload that just keeps PILING, instead of it getting lesser! Assessment is just less than a month away! I HAVE ALOT TO CATCH UP!!!!! Long hours at rehearsals... Long hours at Fashion Festival....

UGH!!! I NEED MORE TIME!


ME, "NANAS" and "DALLEN". After recording...

I really am enjoying blogging now! I love being able to share my experiences and being able to have somewhere to express somethings of mine. It's just awesome. Thank you to those who have been following my posts regularly!

ANYWAY.

Montfort ELDDS proudly presents...

"The Tale of Ice And 7 Men In Black"

A comedic musical. This FRIDAY (31 MARCH) at Montfort Secondary School Hall. At 730PM.

Tickets are going at $10 each! Fundraising event!

ANYONE INTERESTED, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. Call me... SMS me... Or email me at starsandstuff@gmail.com! Btw, I'll be doing the lead role, AKA Ice. Hahaha.

Thank you, bananas!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home