Tuesday, March 21, 2006

FUCKING PERVERT!

I HAVE TO GET SOMETHING OUT OF MY SYSTEM!

Just now, on my way home... I was on bus 315.
I boarded the bus and all. Everything was normal. At one stop... One middle aged malay guy came up onto the bus.

He sat diagonally from me on my right. I was right at the back at the left.
Before he sat down, I saw him pulling his tee shirt up, EXPOSING A CALVIN KLEIN THONG!
FUCKING GROSS.

I TURNED AWAY. IMMEDIATELY.

I was sipping on my 'teh ping' then TO MY HORROR.
I NOTICED SOMETHING AGAIN!

He started touching himself!
OMG!

I was like, "That's soooo bloody sick! You horny bastard. Do it when you get home!"

So anyway... He went on "molesting" himself. (Haha. I love that term.)
I was sooo sooo grossed out. YUCKS.

Before I got off the bus, I stood up, rang the bell... And as I'm about to leave...
I took a glance at him again, HE'S ENTIRE DICK WAS OUT!
He was totally TOUCHING HIMSELFFFFFF!

OMGGG.
SO FUCKING GROSS!!

EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW!

Happy thoughts... Happy thoughts... Like Pheobe from FRIENDS.



Let's talk about today.
It was a pretty boring day. Cause Ah Tut wasn't feeling well...
Then there wasn't like anyone as talkative to talk to.

HAHA!
REST WELL, ALFRI!
This saturday still got to perform!

Debra's HoF was alright.
Lily's class was alright.
Comms Skills was alright.

After Comms Skill... We went to the library to finish the 2nd disc of "WaterBoys". It's so friggin funny! Hahaha.

After which, me and Colin walked to Orchard to meet Seivon and the rest. Our Singapore Fashion Festival briefing doesn't start till 8pm! And we had quite a few hours on hand.

We walked and shopped about... I bought a bling-bling diamond ring at Far East to accompany my all-white emsemble today. HAHA! WTH.

We went for the briefing... It was really cool there. As in LITERALLY, COOL. The aircons were everywhere and they even had like some blower thingy along the paths.

The people who was working there was pretty awesome. They were a friendly bunch! Can't wait to work with them and work at the shows! It's gonna be soooooooo awesome. I know. Haha.

After the thing just went home. Then, THE HORROR IN THE BUS.

OMFG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home