Sunday, March 19, 2006

Clubbing. (Part 2)

Okay, it's totally fucked up.

There's something wrong with the uploading of my pictures.
I even screwed up one of my really pictures I had taken yesterday.

Fuck.

I will not post until I can post my pictures up as per normal.
This is so annoying.

FUCK!

I tried using Photobucket. The photo ended up looking too bloody big. Even though I reduced it to a fucking small one already. That's how my picture got screwed. Now it's small as fuck. If I were to up its size, it will look shitty cause it's a low quality picture already. Damn it.

Take a look at it yourself.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Now, I'm soooo in the mood for those metal songs *P sent to me. It's awesome.
Lovin it. Unlike the fucked up Blogger.
UGH.

Just tried posting a picture through Blogger again. Still not working.
Screw it.

To my Dimmu Borgir and Old Man's Child, here I come...
In case you don't know. Those are metal bands.

Fuck Blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home