Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Clubbing. (Part 3) FINALLY!


Finally!!!! My pictures can be posted up. Heh Heh.
I really LOVE this bloody picture. Looks like an advertisement. HAHAHAHA. For gold chains or something! Hahahah.

So, anywayyy.... That night. I met Adora and we went CLUBBING! Woo~
We were at Club Street for the Grand Opening of IndoChine.

We went there... And I got in with my OWN ID!
Well, technically, not lah... I used my NAFA card. Cause it only states the birth year, not the date. So I told the bouncer my birthday falls on Feb 15. HAHA!

So we got in... And inside was kinda boring... It was small and not much room to sit.

Then we decided that we take a walk around and take pictures. That's where i found a marvelous location for the above picture.

Don't it just look AWESOME? I love run down places!



I know it's nice. HAHA!



Club Street. It's at Chinatown. YES. At CHINATOWN! I know what you're thinking...

So, we then proceeded back to the club to meet Adora's friend, Shi Kai. We got in and all... Sat for awhile then I went to look for Nicole. And she told me we're gonna be changing location!

I was like "what? we can do that??!" Hahaha. Cause never have I went clubbing and they just changed the location like that. Then I heard it's because of some problem IndoChine was creating. Whatever that is...

SO, we ALL got to Gallery Hotel's Moloko. It's a really small place. Beside CocoLatte... It's this place run my indians. HAHA. Funny... My first time.

At that point of time, we already felt like leaving for MoS. But then we decided to stay and see what happens... Then apparently, CHANGE OF LOCATION AGAIN!

I KNOW!

It's weird! But in a way... Really cool. Hahaha. Then, everyone again, moved off. And this time... We didn't take cabs. We walked... Cause it's pretty near.

We ended up at PHUNK BAR at Mhud Sultan!

Some place LIANA would kill to go! Hahahha. Cuase the other time when we were at MS for Lin's party at Ripples... We passed by Phunk Bar and she was really fascinated and intrigued by that club cause there were ALOT of like Hip Hop dude and babes there. And Liana herself is a Hip Hop Babe!

So we got in.. And it was pretty cool. It was alright. The music was pretty good. True enough, there were alot of Hip Hop dudes and babes inside flaunting their sleek moves.

We were dancing here and there... Sitting here and there... Just basically having fun. Then we went out to 7-11 for something non-alcoholic to drink.

We got what we wanted and sat outside there.




That's Kai.

Her's. His'. and Mine's.

That's about all. We left the club at 3-0dd to 4AM. The both of them shared a cab off. Then I walked to Liang Court that side to take NR6 home. After I alighted at Serangoon Bus Interchange, I walked home from there... Took me a good 20-25 mins. Cause I took my own sweet time. HEH!

It's already bloody 4AM and I need to sleep. Class is at 930AM. OMG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home