Thursday, March 23, 2006

Outcome.

Well, apparently... Now there's 2 sides to it.
You've answered one side.
But I still am interested to find out the answer of the other.
Maybe you didn't get it... But I think I have out it very clearly that day.
You did not give me a reply.

Whatever it is, I just want you to be here... Because I'm very keen on finding out the outcome of what we have.

I wonder if you even read my blog...

_________________________________________________________________


Today I went back to Montfort again for rehearsal.
It was alright. Just that in the afternoon, we wasted alot of time...
Because there were alot of distractions going on.
Stupid people hogging up the stage to do up the back drop for the stage, and the wushu people with their flying swords and sticks.

The actors were much better this time round...

And tomorrow, we'll be going down to Ted's studio to do recording of the songs we'll be singing on day. It's gonna be soooo exciting. HAHAHA.

It's just opposite my school!

VIK LIM'S CLASS LATER IN THE DAY!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Have not done 3 of his shading work!
Have not got his draping pictures printed out!
Have not got his sketchbooks in A3 and A4 size and clear file!
Have not got a fucking subject for his design project!
Have not done much research for his design project!
Have not gotten any runway pictures for the same project, and by the way, he wants 20!!

And what's worst is that we missed 2 of lesson the past 2 weeks because he was overseas. Now, he's gonne want more classes! AND THAT SUCKS!

Still have not got Ruby's pattern making work done.
Still have not got all 10 bloody pieces of SASA's work done! And it's already bloody overdued!

OMGGGGGG. Then with all the ongoing rehearsals... Now with Singapore Fashion Festival coming up. And I will be involved in quite a number of shows.
More important ones are like Jean Paul Gautier, Ashley Isham and Escada.

Really wanted Diane von Furstenberg and Missoni and G-Star and Nokia featuring Calvin Klein and Sevn Tan's AllDressedUp and TRIUMPH! HAHAHHA. And Topshop's Unique and Salvatore Ferragamo and of course, MTV's Fashionably Loud!!

It's basically every show! Hohoho.
But I think it's also physically impossible. Because it will be ongoing for like 2 weeks, almost everyday there will be 2 shows going on...

OH OH. I also wanna go for Lily Cole's press conference.
Lily Cole's this HUGE SUPERMODEL. Like the present 'IT' model status together with other faces like Gemma Ward.

Oh what the hell.
=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home