Saturday, March 25, 2006

EXCITING SHIT.

JEAN PAUL GAUITER SHOW WAS AWESOME!


-ME, at the recording studio!-

The collection was amazing! It was just FANTASTIC.

Lily Cole was WHOA! She totally stood out from the rest of the models.
When she first came down the runway... The audience applauded.
By the way, she's paid a bloody sum of $50,000 PER SHOW!!
And she's in 3 shows.
Jean Paul Gautier, Ferragamo and Ashley Isham.

OH OH! I SPOKE TO ASHLEY ISHAM AT THE JPG SHOW!
We were ushering the people out... Then I saw him approaching...
Then I just went, "Hey Ashley. It's a pleasure to meet you!"
Then he replied, all smiles... "Hey. It's a pleasure too. Thank you."
He seems like a really nice guy... Cause I observed him at the Nokia Lounge!
One of my friend i got to know that day at that show, was a friend to Ashley's sister.
They're classmates... So, we chatted and all at the Nokia Lounge as if we were invited!
HAHAHAHA.

The other volunteers were friendly people.
It was nice working with them. Even the people who's officially involved.
The in-charges and all... They were all nice people.

I met people like Denise Keller, Fione Xie, Placebo, some actor... Mark Zee, Belinda Lee and some other really awesome dressing people!

AND, I freaking met MY SCHOOL'S HOD AND MY LECTURER!
AND AND. Just the day before, I even skipped his class! OMGGG!!
HAHAHAHA.

No pictures! Cuase I did not have a camera with me...
I will have it on me tomorrow when I'm doing the Robinsons/ Fox and Ashley Isham show!
10AM - 10PM thing!
MADNESS! WOO~

After the JPG show.

I went to meet the drama people for our OVERNIGHT RECORDING! It was really fun! I had alot of fun, though we all were VERY VERY TIRED. At this one point I was feeling especially bored because of *P. Hmmm...

We recorded 6 songs. I did one solo song. Queen's "I Want To Break Free"

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

COME FOR THE MUSICAL, AND YOU WILL US (ME) SING AND DANCE!

"The Tale of Ice And 7 Men In Black"

MARK YOUR CALENDER! 31MARCH @ 730PM! Tickets going only at $10! It's for fundraising public performance. It will be held at Montfort Secondary School Hall. It's a comedy musical! MUST WATCH!

HAHA.

We ended at like 5AM. Then we went to Shallot's house to crash. Including Pineapple. On our way to her house, we ordered McDonald's breakfast!!


They initially shortchanges us of 1 iced milo. Then I called them up again. Then in like 15mins, they sent it over! Really good service. I appreciate that!

After having our breakfast at like 6-odd AM, we then headed to bed.

Shallots and pineapple slept only for like 2 hours? And they had to drug themselves to sleep. Darren also went off with them, and Hazlan too, I think. Ya.. I think it is...

Mark and I got the priviledge to sleep till 1115AM. Cause we're only needed at noon. We got up, showered then headed to MSS for another round of rehearsal!

Went off only at like 1010PM? Hmmm. Ya. Then cabbed home. Quite tired lah... But still can manage. It's already like 1230AM now. I should get to bed soon and prepare for more madness tomorrow!

YIPPIEE! Singapore Fashion Festival ROCKS!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home