Friday, March 24, 2006

OMFG!

Whatever... The entire thing is now over.
I don't want to be bothered by such a trivial matter like it.
So dumb.

I just take it that I have been to stressed lately. And started thinking weirdly.
Whatever!

____________________________________________________________

( I can't fucking upload the pictures again!! DAMN IT. )

I don't care.
I will just post as per normal.
Then I will have another post for pictures.
It's fine right?

So anyway. Today is quite a long ant tiring day, though I didn't really do much.
In the morning, met Adelia and we went to the National Library.
I borrowed this god-damn heavy book on ROSES cause I assume I will be using it as my fashion design subject. Since I can't think of anything else.
Can you think of any? Let me know.

Like in my previous post. I have not done much of Vik's work.
That's why today at Chinatown, after fabric shopping for the making of our shirt for this semester, we've decided to cut Vik's class.

I AM SO FUCKING GLAD WE DID!

Cause we heard ALOT of what went on in class today!
And boy, it's not pleasant AT ALL.

Adora, apparently, got scolded till like fuck.
And Liana got scolded till she cried.
WTH!
And and, I heard that some of them only could go off at like 10-ish PM!

So whatever... we roamed about Chinatown.
Walked here, walked there... Ate this, ate that...
By the way, there's this one AMAZING Char Siew Pastry there that's soo good!
PLUS, the woman's service was TOP NOTCH!
I truly appreciate such. If you wanna know where it is, just ask me!

Then, we went off to Plaza Singapura where I met the drama people for dinner then off to recording at SAE, for the musical.
Adelia went off to meet her bf and off they went for MTV'S FASHIONABLY LOUD!
I sooo wanna go. But can't fork out any time anyway.

So we were at the recording studio.
We are basically gonna record us singing the songs that will be performed at the musical.
Because there will be too much going on... The lines, the lyrics, the dance steps, the blockings!
It's just way too heavy for us. And we're NOT THAT PROFESSIONAL YET LAH!
So if we record, we can just play it on performance day, then we lip-sync.

WHO CARES! We're not singers!
And I lose respect for a singer if he/she lip-syncs. For example, Ashlee Simpson.

Ya, sooo... We had ALOT of fun at the studio. We stayed till about 10PM?
Then we left. We didnt get any songs recorded.
There wasn't time and in the beginning, lots of time were actually wasted cause of some technical programming problem they were facing with the thingy.

So, we've decided to go back tomorrow.
Our time slot will be from 10PM - 10AM!
Yes... You are seeing it right.
It's an overnight recording! It's gonna be soooooo fun!!
Pity I can't post pictures from today here now.
It's okay, I will, next time...

Singapore Fashion Festival is going awesome for me! Totally!
Originally... I was given a couple of slots. And the most outstanding was the Escada show.
However, after that briefing that day.
I got to know that they might need extra help for certain shows.
I reviewed my schedule, DUG OUT MORE TIME...
AND GUESS WHAT?!

Now, I'm going to be an USHER for the L'Oreal Jean Paul Gautier and Ashley Isham shows!!
And both will also feature LILY COLE.
L'Oreal JPG is tomorrow. SOOOOOOO CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

THEN, I will also be DRESSER for Diane von Fursternberg and Missoni!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG.

I KNOW!
I tell you... It's gonna be an AWESOME-LICIOUS experience, and I'm sure I will learn alot from it!

Of course... I will be doing other shows.
Like Robinson, Marks and Spencer, 'Show and Tell' by Baylene/ Nic Wong.
And some others.

So, I will be out will saturday night!
BUSY FUCK.

School... Fashion show... Overnight recording... Rehearsal... HOME!
Then come sunday morning, gotta report at 830AM for another fashion show!
It's hell of a hectic schedule. BUT I THINK I WILL LOVE IT!

P.S.
My assessment is on April 24.
And I still have ALOT on my plate to clear, for school work!
GOSH.

1 Comments:

Blogger NIcole said...

you know why i think your photos are too big
try
www.photobucket.com
after that there's the word blog
then copy the html and paste it on your blog that's what i do?
or you can simply resize it?

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home