Monday, April 03, 2006

So much to blog about, so little time!

GROUP PHOTOS!!


Finally... I have some time to blog.
The weekend for me was REALLLLYY PACKED! Back to back.

And you know something???
I just found out that I did not save my pictures from the Fashion Festival Wrap Party from my memory card AND I have already DELETED THE FUCKING PICTURES!!!
HOW HOW HOW?
FUCK MAN!

UGHH! OMG OMG! HOW!!!
I heard I can try to recover it from those photo printing shops. Can I do so?
CERTAINLY HOPE SO MAN!
OH GODDDDDDD!!!

FUCK.

Saturday was at Fashion Festival for the entire day, will come to that...
Then at night, went to the airport at like 9odd PM to meet the drama people.
Then after Swensens there, we went to crash at Princess' house. Well, we actually watched FRIENDS! Marathon!
But I kinda knocked out at like 4plusAM. Then went home at like 630AM.
Slept for 2 hours.
Went out again for the LAST day of Fashion Festival.
SO SAD...
Then was there from like 10am - 10pm.
Will come to that as well...
Then after the last show which was Missoni, we celebrated and partied at The Tent. It's called The Wrap Party.
HAD AN AMAZING TIME THERE.
LOVE ALL THE GORGEOUS AND AWESOME "BITCHES" I GOT TO KNOW FROM SFF!
LOVE YOU GUYS.
After the party, we were all high. Some left. We went to watch "Ultraviolet" at like 2am at Cineleisure. I was asleep throughout the entire thing!
I was just suffering from a throbbing headache and it was just so comfy.
You can't blame me.
Then we kinda roamed about and settled at McDonald's at Shaw House till like 630am.
Then we went home and slept.
I got up like 5 hours later and went back to Montfort for drama.
Had a surprise party, will come to that...

SEE! SO MANY THINGS TO BLOG ABOUT. AND I'M LIKE SO SLEEPY AND TIRED NOW.
Not even sure if I can go on blogging, starting from the musical, WHICH WAS A HUGE SUCCESS, by the way!!
So proud of them!
Loves it.
I think I will blog about it again tomorrow.
I'm really tired and I can't think straight.
GOODNIGHT!


MICHELLI ROCKS! She's so humorous and fun! And without a doubt, HOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home