Thursday, March 30, 2006

SFF' 06, Day 4.

My rack at "Show and Tell" by Baylene and Nicholas Wong, local designers.
I did Michelli again. It was FUN. She was awesome, as usual... Haha.

Drew, settling the shoe problems. He's the assistant to Nicholas Wong. THERE'S A STORY TO HIM. I will tell you later... Today, the shoes are borrowed from ALDO. The shoes are really pretty.

My pretty shoes. NO. I'm not wearing them... Michelli is. Mine are the black ones. HAHA!

New friend #1. LiJun and I. :)

LiJun took this. She told me to portray sadness or loneliness or something. HAHA!

Michelli and Gessica. They're cool, nice people.

Models LOVEEEE to take pictures! They all have cameras. They will snap and snap and snap... Then I will snap and snap and snap for them... I'm not complaining. Taking pictures for beautiful ladies. HAHA.

Gessica, Michelli, ME and erm... Can't remember her name. I felt that I needed to like strike a pose as well when I'm with them. So... HAHAHA! I look fucking fat beside them. Haha.

The models getting ready to strut their stuff at the line-up with people doing some final touches on their hair... their make-up... Stylists walking about looking if their outfits, bows, accessories are worn properly and in the correct manner. Speaking of stylists, I saw Lionel Seah. He's a stylist. Pretty famous. See him all the time in like LIME magazine or STYLE and stuff.

Claire Danes look-a-like! Haha. Unsure of her name... She's the last in the line, and she's really quiet and she does not like mix and chat with other models. Strange... Maybe she's new? But then again, if you're new, can always make friends what, right? Haha...

Michelli and I, after the show. She's just awesome and really sweet and pretty. She asked me when are the other days I will be dressing... SO, I guess I will be dressing her again for Diane von Furstenberg and Missoni! Can't wait.... Saw the DVF clothes today. One word, GORGEOUS!

New friend #2! Bjorn and I. His name is so freaking cool. He's a local by the way... If you're wondering. He's also a year1 student from NAFA. However, he's from Visual Comm.

Designer Baylene and I. She graduated from New Zealand though. AND AND, she's really cool. She's just got this really cool persona to her. And she's there at The Tent like REALLY REALLY early to start working. She's just so bloody hardworking!! She even personally iron and steam MOST of her outfits. It's a thing that I've learn from her today. MODESTY!

Okay, NOW THE STORY ABOUT DREW.

It was the end of the show. And I was with LiJun. I went up to Nic Wong and his assistant, Drew. I merely said, "Hey, great show! Great clothes!".

Then they went like, "Oh, thanks... Thanks for your help and everything."

"No worries", I said, then I left...

LiJun was behind all the time, and when I left, SHE HEARD DREW TELLING NICHOLAS...

"I think he likes me."

WHAT THE FUCK?!!

I just MERELY congratulated them on the great show of their's, and how on earth did he derive from that, that I like him?

GOD! It's so blahdy funny!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

LUNCH!

After the show, I went to meet NING. To shop around... But I was really tired though.


We were like basically around and about at Far East. We went off, went into Gramaphone at Scotts. And when we came out, TO OUR HORROR. It was RAINING!


Nice shot, huh. ;)

We were just stuck there, outside Picnic. We could not do anything. And we were there for like god knows how long. Then Ning called her sister. Then she came and fetched us home! That's nice of her to drop me right at my door step!

WE SAW A REALLY REALLY CUTE BOY! HAHAHAHA!!


He's gonna be so cute when he grows up. HAHAHA. We were like playing with him. Waving and smiling... So funny. Haha.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE. SHOWTIME'S TOMORROW!

BREAK A LEG!

And I know Montfort ELDDS is sooooooooooo gonna rock the house down at the musical! We do that at EVERY performance of ours anyway. WOO!

Bye gorgeous people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home