Wednesday, April 05, 2006

'The Tale Of Ice And 7 Men In Black' SHOWTIME PHOTOS!

IRONING STUFF.

Mark, with JUJUBEE's cap, NANAS's shawl and MY jacket. HAHAHA.

Final briefing before our ONE LAST FINAL RUN THROUGH!

- AFTER THE SHOW -

My camera and memory card went missing. Found it only AFTER the show. HAHAHA. Retarded.

ME, LEM and GABRIEL.

MARK, ME and DARREN! Please note that I took all these pictures after a crying session. SO, I might appear a little strangw with red eyes. HAHA.

Top Row: SWEE LIANG, ME, JULIUS. Bottom Row: MARK and DARREN!

And yes... I had eyeliner on..

(L - R) LALLEN, SHALLON, SALIYA, LAZ, MOI, LANLREW.

LULU and I. HAHAHA.

LALLEN, MEHH AND HAZZY-FUZZY.

THE BACKSTAGE BOYS AND I!

After packing up and stuff, ALOT of us went opposite of school for some makan and drinks!

This is only 3 tables. There's another one on my left. But you can see the number of people... HAHA.


LOVE THESE MONKEYS! :P

I <3>


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home