Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pump it!

Well, I missed 15 minutes of The Simple Life just now.
I'm sooo friggin' pissed.
Because I was too tired, I fell alseep on the couch just now while waiting for my sister to let me
use to computer.
And apparently, they had the re-run of Victoria's Secret runway show. I missed that too...

So, I'm going back to bed soon.
Gotta meet Adelia at 8.30am. which means I gotta get up at 7.30am. Or so I think...
UGH.

Have not finished Vik's work plus tomorrow, I gotta carry fucking heavy research books that I
can use to throw at him! Hahaha.
Draping class as well. LALALALA. I hope he will not drag it for too long...

AND AND, just now I got a SMS from Ida that I borrowed a book under her name and it is already overdued, and she got some warning/fine letter regarding it or something.

The thing is... I'M NOT SURE WHAT BOOK IS IT?
ARRGHHHH!

Oh my mummy.

She said it is some Fashion Details book.
BUT I DID NOT BORROW ANY FASHION DETAIL BOOK!
The only book that MIGHT be the one is this one on Andy Warhol's prints which I borrow weeks ago, but I'm not sure if i have had it returned already...
I NEED TO FIND IT!

Have not done Fine Arts.
Have not bought fabric for Vik's fabric board.
Have not done colour board for Vik.
Have not started sewing hawaiian collared shirt.
Have not even cut out my pieces.

I WANT MAGIC.

So I can finish up all these work with just one swish of my wand, or something...
HAHAHA!
Okay, I'm starting to blabber nonsense.
I think I need my sleep, which I do not seem to be getting enough of late.
Pain in the ass.
SLEEPY BITCH.

OH, *P will message me when *P's here.
I seriously doubt anything substantial will come out of it.
I should just let it go...

BYE BANANAS!
My phone just rang, gotta go fetch it.
HAHAHA.

SASA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home