Monday, April 10, 2006

"Your's BLAH, and mine's DUH!"

I had a wonderful day today! Even though I was rushing like mad for Vik's dumb researchbook.
BUT who's cares. We finally got to meet. It was awesome, wayyyyyyy awesome.

Pity you're flying off to Bangkok tomorrow. But you'll be back this saturday. We'll defintely meet again. LET'S GO TO MoS! Let's shake our asses! Hahahaha!

I just close my eyes and I can see you making the stupid faces. Haha.

"Your's BLAH, and mine's DUH!"
Pastamania!

School sucks. I need to do load of work!

Lily's work. Need to show her tomorrow. None done.
Vik's work. Today was the FINAL day for progressive marking, didn't go for his class. Also NO FABRIC, NO COLOUR BOARD. NO PICTURES FOR COLOUR CONCEPT!
Vik's draping book. Got none printed out.
Let alone the sticking onto the sketchbook.
Ruby's miniature file. Mostly not done.
Ruby's SHIRT! Haven't started sewing... Plus, we heard we need to submit it to her at like WEDS?! All the sewing rooms are already occupied with classes already for tomorrow.
SuangSuang's 4 Impressionism pieces plus 1 Pop Art plus one 100-pages researchbook.

WHAT ELSE? Hmmm... OH. OH. We also heard lots of people did badly for Eugene's Comms Skills project. Will see in class tomorrow.
HAVE NOT ALSO STUDIED FOR DEBRA'S HISTORY OF FASHION!
AND TOMORROW, WE'RE GONNA HAVE A PRELIM.

LALALALALALA.

I'm just happy I completed my sewing file. That's like the thing I'm really proud of. Hahaha.

I love Fashion Inc magazine! With compliments from Basheer! :D Awesome layout. Beautiful photography. Everything seemed good. The models were also looking great.

Sorry Bananas, no pictures today.
BYE. Gotta get back to Vik's work. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home