Monday, April 10, 2006

YAYY!!

I've been so busy and TIRED lately.
Haven't been able to blog much.

Well, yesterday (9APR), we had our public performance at Bedok Reservoir in conjunction with Singapore Kindness Movement. It was hell of a fun. Haha. Especially in the bus!
ME AND MY DAD! Hahaha.

Kinda lazy to go into details lah.

Then after the performance, we went back to Hougang, and a group of us went to McDonald's for lunch! It was already about 3pm.

Just look at the FRIES. It's not all the packets there.

After which, I went home and realised it's only like 430pm and I'm kinda lazy to do my work. So I decided to seize the opportunity to go trim my hair. So, OFF I WENT TO FAR EAST WITH MY SISTER! Weeeeeee~


I love this shot! I chose the location, my sister shot it. NICE AH! If you wanna know, I can tell you where it is. But it's quite lame lah. It's just in between 2 walls. OH WELL. :P

I know I said i went to TRIM my hair. I DID! And I just lost some volume and got it layered. And of course, GOT MY HAIR WASHED. Not a major change. After the trim, we went around shopping! She bought a belt. I bought a vintage shirt. AM SOOOOO LOVIN IT. It's like tapered and it's in slim cut. FABULOUS STUFF. And it's only like $34.50? Oh c'mon... It's vintage!

Then I saw many awesome stuff today, like in Image 2001, I saw this black belt with AMAGING GOLD STUDS. I just melted on the spot. Well, not really... But it's like $89? Then I discovered this awesome label they were carrying, Afflication or something... Beautiful tees! With like skulls, roses, and fantastic use of like gold, silver, studs, red, vintage wash and stuff. It's just A W E S O M E! I wanna look it up. And I wanna get Stars Dont Fall's tee shirt too!

And and, there's actually another shirt I really liked at the vintage shop at Far East. It's green in linen. Really Christmas-y. VERY NICE. Forgot to ask how much was it.

YSL MUSE BAG IS BEAUTIFUL. LOVE IT. WANT IT.

I WANT THAT GUCCI POUCH! IT'S LIKE ONLY $410! GET IT FOR ME, SOMEONE... ANYONE...

Then we ended up at Heeren, LOVE NEWURBANMALE aka NUM. Love the flip-flops. Wanted to get the RED ones. But I didn't. Decided that I should not spend so much money. Will need it for school or something... LOVE QUEEN'S COUTURE (pronounce: koo-tour) TOO!

Then our folks picked us up for dinner at Cartel's. It was good. Then we went home.

OH GOD!!!!! FINALLY, WE'RE GONNA MEET! YOU HAD BETTER GET YOUR ASS UP TOMORROW TO HAVE CHICKEN RICE WITH ME! I KNOW YOU ARE HAVING FUN AND BEING ALL DRUNK NOW AND STUFF. BUT STILL.... YOU GOTTA! IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME I'VE WAITED, I THINK YOU HAVE TOO. STILL WAITED FOR ME TO ASK YOU OUT? HAHAHA. FUNNY FELLOW. BUT I THINK I STILL LIKE YOU. I THINK I DO.

I've got FUCKING alot of work to complete for Vik's pregressive marking tomorrow! Need to get up early. GOD GOD GOD. It's already 2.22am! Hahahha. Funny...

CIAO, BANANAS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home