Saturday, April 15, 2006

Boring.

It's so friggin boring.
I got up late again today... At like 1-ish.
Then realised no one's home...
Came down and watched That 70's House, then used the comp ever since. It's just a boring day. Susposed to do my work... But as usual, have been procrastination it.
Tsk.

But hey, at least I just got half of my draping book done!
I wanna start designing already. But will need to find out how many pieces of clothings Vik requires. This time we're doing it differently...
It's not the usual, "Oh, I have this amazing outfit in my head, I gotta sketch it out."
But instead, we will be required to design like a label, boutique, whatever...
Meaning... we will be designing like a tee shirt, designing a pair of trousers, designing a skirt.
It's on its own.. And then we'll be able to use it to mix and match with other pieces, which is then called styling.

So, can't wait to see how it turns out. Already have some designs in my head.

Watched Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle just now on AXN.
It was alright... I thought Lucy Liu can look really hot if she wants to... However, she wasn't for like 3-quarters of the show. HAHA.

Okay. I'm bored. My mom told me just now that we're going to JB for dinner.
It's already close to 7pm. Not sure if we're still going....
Oh well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home