Saturday, April 15, 2006

REGULAR.

Have been all about school work lately... And I have alot more to do man.
It sucks.
Finally today, I got to sleep in... I slept till like 3pm! WEEE!
I did actually get up at like noon, decided that I should go to school to get some work done...
However, I continued sleeping. HAHAHAHA.

After I got up, I went for lunch with my folks and my sister.
Came home after that and watch the World Music Awards. Nothing special... Just that they showcased more worldwide artistes from like Russia or Italy.

Then I had to prepare to go out to meet Nicholas.
Been awhile since I met him. The last time was at his class' concert at SP.

He got me a small and cute bottle of Canadian Whiskey.
We went to Far East for the standard Chicken Chop rice at level 5.
I didn't eat it though. After which, we went for Chippy's Triple C!
Then to Borders, then I stopped by Topman and got another pair of skinny jeans.
TOTALLY LOVING IT.
It's too long though. They didn't have the length I wanted.
SO, whatever... I just bought it. Then I went to ProjectBlood Bros, and got a pair of black swimming trunks. Will be using it this sunday when I'm going to Sentosa with the people from Fashion Festival.

Then he got shampoo from Body Shop and then we headed to HMV.
After which, we settled for NYDC.
I had a slice of B3 cheesecake. Was pretty good. Then Nic had some drink.
We went off after that.

Was a typical hang-out day...
Didn't take any pictures. Don't know why either... Hmmm....
Came home, it was already like 12-plus-am.

Okay, I need to remove my lenses now.
BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home