Thursday, April 13, 2006

Not so fucked up.

Well, well, well...
Today's not really fucked up like yesterday was.

I FOUND MY IPOD NANO!

Well, not really... Someone found it. And that person happens to be a friend of my classmate and told him she found an Ipod Nano and it belongs to someone from his class.

THANK GOD!

It's like freaking 450bucks. I'm really lucky. Wayyyy lucky to be able to get it back.
I WILL BUY HER CHOCOLATES TOMORROW, when Chiman collects it from her!

THANK YOU WHOEVER!

This morning, to my dismay, i found my leather handphone pouch along the road my mom usually drops me at, at Serangoon station. It wasn't torn. It was like fucking dirty with like mud all over. So sad... Such an sad ending to its life... HAHA. But still... I really liked it!

Went to do sewing today. It was alright. I HAD A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THE OVERLOCKING THOUGH! UGHHH. In case you don't know.

This is how an overlock looks like.

Pardon the weird language.

So anyway. I just had a major problem with overlocking my shirt. I had done the side of my shirt TWICE over. It just gets worse... I had to unpick the thread out over and over again... Then I think Eliza, our sewing teacher, pitied me and said she'll do it for me tomorrow! Hahaha. And anyway, she also needed to balance up the allowance or something like that. Technical shit.

OH OH. I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MILO IS FATTENING.

OMGGGGGGGG.

And lately, I've been REALLY REALLY addicted to Iced Milo. At least 3 cups everyday, I think... Fat shit. Drink and drink...

I was also really cheesed off during sewing cause my Razr's screen died on me again! Same problem at last time. Doesn't seem like they have done anything to my screen. UGHH. But then it got to work again, so that was okay...

After sewing, me and Adelia went to Plaza Singapura. Was fun there. We had fun while shopping in Carrefour and totally laughing at the woman who's endless cries of "FISH!! BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!!" or... "SUSHI OFFER!!!!" or... WHATEVER OFF LAH... It was just totally hilarious!

Need to cut the pics from my draping file now. So sian and soooooo fucking sleepy.

OH YAA, I JUST DYES MY HAIR. INITIAL PLAN WAS JUST TO DYE IT ALL JET-BLACK. Then I thought it might be nice to like leave some of my bangs-y fringe still blonde and some at my back. Now it's like that... I wanna see if it's working out. If not, I can just very easily dye it black again tomorrow. Easy Peasy.

I'm really sorry in the lack of photos lah. Haven't been in much of a really good mood these few days. I think you know... THANKS TO AH TUT. I AM TOTALLY LAUGHING LIKE SOME MAD COW. Hahahhaa. I'm his biggest fan! :D

HWAWHAHWAHWAHWAHAHWA.

I need to go and cut pictures already. SO THAT I CAN SLEEP. OMGGGGGGGGG. Goodnight. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home