Wednesday, April 12, 2006

FEELING FUCKED UP.

I was just on my way home, and as usual, I would always take out my Ipod to enjoy some music.
Then it came to my realisation that MY IPOD WAS MISSING!

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

This totally sucks! Not only my 4GB of Ipod Nano is missing!! My USB cable is also MISSING!
WHAT THE FUCK LAH.

I was already having quite a lousy day, didn't have much sleep the night before, cause was up cutting Vik's research stuff. Then was like really crazy and madness in school today, all the drama over some fucking facing we need for sewing of our shirt. Then the rush of doing Vik's work, thinking that I was majorly overdued cuase I have not showed him much of my progressive stuff. He was pretty nice when I showed him my stuff tdy. Even gave us an extension for Draping file.

Tomorrow, the bloody Pattern Making file is due. SOOOO FUCKED UP.
Will be in school to do it at like 9am!
Then need to also check if my Ipod's at the print shop.

Things are just bad... I also lose my handphone's leather case in the morning. HOPEFULLY, I dropped it in my mom's car, instead of the road or something...

THAT FUCKING SECURITY GUARD WAS SO UNHELPFUL! FUCK YOU.
I'M VERY SURE YOU WILL FUCKING BURN IN HELL.
MOTHERFUCKER.

Thank goodness, Vik was still around just now to grant us access into the lifts and rooms.
He was really nice.

I'm just feeling totally fucked up right now.
Like, I don't know man...
I'm feeling sad?
I'm feeling pissed?

I'm pretty much FEELING LOST instead. Like, it's quite a BLAH feeling.
SUCKS TOTALLY!

Soooooooooo fucking sleepy! Nowadays, whenever I get the chance to like doze off, I totally would! EVEN ON THE BUS, OR EVEN WHEN I'M WAITING FOR THE INTERNET PAGE TO LOAD, I CAN ALSO FALL ASLEEP.
My eyes just feel heavy and I've been wearing ALOT of my contacts lately.
And it have not got much rest... That sucks.

UGHHHHHH! FUCK! SCREW IT! STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

Sorry, I'm just totally feeling like crap, and I just need to go somewhere to let it all out.
SOO FUCKING HOPE THAT SECURITY GUARD CHOKES ON HIS WORDS AND DIE!
Motherfuckerrrrrrr.

I'm totally feeling really vulgar now. I JUST NEED TO LET IT ALL OUT!! Damn it.

This post is sooooo all over the place.
TODAY WAS JUST A WEIRD DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home