Monday, April 17, 2006

Suntec and about.

Today is a really fun day!
I met up with Darren and Mark and went to Marina Square because the Sentosa trip got cancelled at 4am! Alot of them are having exams and won't be able to make it. So it got postponed.

Carl's Jr. HEHH. =P

Then our food came...

Carls' Jr. ROCKS MY BEEF CHILLI FRIES!

Then we went to check out Montfort at the Scrabble competition. Kinda pathetic. So we left to shop about Marina Square. HAHA.It's a beautiful RED bean bag at Molecule. Red's like my new favourite colour.

Lallen was on the bean bag too! Doesn't his hair look cool? Haha. Well, his Birks certainly are!

After shopping some more, we decided that Marina Square was B O R I N G! SO, we left for....The ever MARVELOUS CANDY EMPIRE!

The sweet-toothed people checking out their loot! Hahaha.

After Candy Empire, we decided to just stick around and play. Hohoho.Presenting.... *TADA!* Hahaha. So lame...

We then paid $2 and hopped onto the carousel! Hahaha. It's meant for KIDS, aged 3-6. But we're all like 16, 17 and 18? Hahahha.

We even took a video of it with Mark's camera! Hahaha.

It was sooo much fun being stupid. Hahaha.

Then I found a balloon and decided to be "pregnant"! Hahahahaha.

Then we proceeded to Suntec's Toy R' Us! But on our way there... There's was a MAJOR QUEUE! No... It's not for free gifts.

I swear the queue goes around the ENTIRE LEVEL! All the way to the other side! Gosh. Cause you know why? It's Easter Sunday, and apparently New Creation church or something is there... So, THAT'S EXPLAINS THE RIDICULOUS QUEUE. NO PUN INTENDED.

Spongebob Squarepants welcomes you! :)

Mark and his "sticks". HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

I was posing at Darth Vader (sp?). Hahaha. So lame...

With our "sticks". HAHA.

We found more balls and I went "pregnant" again! This time round with boobs. Hehh.

We went window shopping some more... Then I spotted this really HOT model. I like this type of look. I don't know how to say it. You can see for yourself.

Then, I "met" Avril Lavigne at Aldo. Hahaha. She's posing for a Child Aids campaign. Check it out at your nearest Aldo store! Haha.

Then we made our way to SWENSENS! :PMy coke float.

My omelette.

Mark and Hussy came out with this. SO GROSS. It's not the end... They even added Chilli Sauce to it after this! EWW...

After dinner, we went to the Fountain of Wealth. We initially wanted to walk around it, but then they had some mulitmedia show going on. So we didn't get the chance to walk out there.


Do not ask me what I was doing... I have NO IDEA either. Haha.

We then went upstairs, road level, or whatever you call it...

I requested for a full body shot as usual. Then we took more pictures! The Bollywood...

Then the cheesy...

I LOVE MY BAG. Balenciaga Motocycle Large Black (COPY). Hahaha. However, fashion-wise, it's slowly kicking out... The Fendi's new B range is gonna kick up a storm!

We went back into Suntec, then Nanas found her camera shop and she bought the latest Canon Ixus 65. IT'S SOOO GOOD. I WANT IT! HAHAHA. WELCOME TO THE CANON IXUS FAMILY. Alongside with Mark and I. Hahaha.

We went to Carrefour after that. Then guess what we found...

PATRICK! Bahahaha! First it was Spongebob, now it's Patrick! HURR~

After shopping for stuff and all that, we went off to the cab stand. FUCKING LONG QUEUE. However, we still had fun there... HAHAHA. What's new?

Oh, I know what's new... At Carrefour, I found a pouch with the design of my Balenciaga's Motocycle range. It's sooo awesome, and I've been kinda searching for something like it. I bought it. It's only like $12.90. Can use it for clubbing too... Didn't take a picture of it. Certainly will tomorrow! HAHAHA. LOVE IT! :)

Alrighty, Bananas. That's about all for my day. It was awesome. I love my friends. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home