Friday, May 05, 2006

HEEEE!

Sorry, I haven't got time to blog lately...
So much had went on. I will not go to all though.

HEE.

The other night, I went to KBOX with Shanna, ChiMan, his friend from HK (Dara) and AH TUT! Yes... AH TUT! Hahahaha. I was actually really hesitant about going to KBOX. Cause, it's really chinese and all...

But hell no, me and ah tut had alot ALOT of fun with the english songs. Of course, Chiman too!
He was fucking happy and excited, he was just exhilarated. Hahaha.





We certainly had alot of fun!! =))))))

Hmm, now to work.

I have no pictures for work... Haha. Yeah... Maybe I will take some later in the day when I'm at work...
So, work has been good. It's nice... and fun at the same time... Got to meet alot of people, cute people... HEE.

Nothing much about work also. Hmm...
I was really sleepy today while counting the stocks for the ties!
WE HAVE ALOT OF FUCKING TIES.
OMG. So many... They can cover the entire SPAIN!!

No, just kidding. But seriously, we have alot... 3 cartons of them!

Later, I gotta do the stocks for CUFF LINKS! All 700 pieces!! Belts... and Boxer shorts.
Gotta pack all these stock up so that the stock for the sale can come in...

UGH. So much work.
And I'm tired as fuck... But every night, I'm still in front of the computer, like now... Guess it's my only form of destress? Since I haven't got much time to do other stuff of my own.
But it's taking up my sleeping time... ARGH.

=)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Три недели вспять через меня ушел муж к второй женщине. Мы прожили вместе 24 возраст, у нас пожирать сын. Он ушел, и жизнь чтобы меня закончилась. Это круглосуточная пытка. Я не могу ни снедать, ни спать. Сожитель жалеет, просит успокоиться, говорит, который много людей разводятся, однако как-то живут... А я не могу зимовать без него. Изредка простой хочется спать и не проснуться. Который делать? Якобы пробиваться дальше? Надеюсь как, что господь сотворит чудо и муж вернется. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-iz-penoblokov/120-stroitelstvo-garazha-iz-penoblokov.html]портал строительный мир[/url]

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home