Friday, May 19, 2006

NAFA SFS DIPLOMA GRADUATION FASHION SHOW.

Yup. I was at NAFA's SFS Diploma Graduation Fashion Show today, didn't go to work...
I was there as an usher.

I took alot of pictures.
But I will only post random ones, cuase I don't wish to spend the next 3 hours just on uploading pictures. HAHA. It wouldn't take THAT long... Was just bulling. But it'll still take a long time and I'm still not gonna upload all of them. -naggy-





We had to LUG all these fucking heavy goodie bags from SFS campus all over to SVA campus!!!
You have NO IDEA how fucking heavy they all are!!!! We also had to line them on the seats...

The RUNWAY. It's pretty long... Considering the fact that NAFA SFS always had short runways. HAHAHA. I'd love them even LONGER.... :)

People literally SWARMED in and took up the place by storm! Hahahaha. Soon after, even the invited guests and family memebers of the graduating students had to stand at the back and some on the sides. It's THAT overwhelming... Gosh. Without a doubt, I as an usher, had to deal with many ANNOYING people who keeps sitting on the freaking VIP seats, even though they jolly well know that they are soooooo not! But it was quite fun to tell them to "FUCK OFF", BUT OF COURSE, in sentences completely restructured and in a VERY NICE MANNER. :) :)




Then, the lights made the venue look a little MoS-y! Hahahaha.





Oleana from Fashion Festival was also here.


Love their creations, Motopsycho, that's what they're called. Inspired by chicks on lean mean machines, the motocycle lah. Not whatever you're thinking.....


Antionette from SFF was also here. She was AWESOME, as usual! Love her strut.


Zurah, Chelsea (behind me) and I. :)

Then there was an 'intermission' performance by NAFA's very own people from School of Performing Arts (SPA), a percussion ensemble.

Dangerously sexy. Love it.

IF you haven't noticed, almost all my pictures, at the bottom left hand corner, there will SURELY be something in the way... Like a hand or something... Cuase you know why?? Right in front of me was this fucking irritating photog, from I don't know where, IN MY WAY. See what it'll look like if I take pictures from my view!

SEE SEE SEE??!!!!!! I had such a nice clear view of the runway and the model, but this irritaing piece of lamb chop had to stand RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. So, I had to take pictures, extending my right arm out on top of people's head! And I tried as much to COVER that bugger's ugly hands.



The above 2 pictures, in whimsical(sp?) colours are from BABI HUTAN'S collections!
WEEEEE.... HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

The 1920s Flapper look. HOT HOT HOT!

After the show, with friend-graduate, Stephanie. :) She's awesome... First encounter with her was after Sports Day last year INSIDE THE MRT! Hahahaha. And yes... We do have SPORTS DAY! Who says that ART SCHOOLS CAN'T HAVE SPORT DAYS?! Haha.


COLIN, ZURAH, ME AND DARRAN. After the show... And after the reception! The food was pretty good, I have to say... Zurah would agree too! We both had alot of fun eating the food! Hahaha.

On the whole... The entire show is pretty cool. I TOTALLY CANNOT WAIT for my own!!!!!!
It's gonna be FABULOUS! I can assure you that. I know it will be!
CAUSE I AM ME. AND ME = FABULOUS!
Hahahaha.
CONGRATS TO THE GRADUATES, YOU GUYS HAVE DONE WELL!
I saw lots of potentials... I also saw the editor of Style magazine and Elle magazine. HAHAHHA.

STAY CHIC, PEOPLE!
Fashion Rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home