Tuesday, May 23, 2006

SETH IS BORN!

YES, IT IS!
Seth has been born!

Hahahaha.

Head over to my new line of accessories store over at
http://shopatseths.blogspot.com
I really enjoying making those awesome stuff.
I hope you guys will like them.
Anyway, I've been having a headache for the entire day. It's terrible...
Had panadols only at like midnight.
Feel soooooo much better now!
PANADOL ROCKS.
(For the sick, that is...)
Later in the day, MY BRACES ARE GONNA FUCKING COME OFF!!!
AFTER 3 LOOOOOOOOOOONG YEARS!
It's finally coming off!!!!
YAY YAY YAY YAY!
And I got a message from Nicole Chen just now, invited to her private birthday party this friday. I know it's gonna be soooooooo awesome, well cause it's a party by the party princess herself!
HAHAHA.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE, GIRL!
Now, I gotta search for her gift.
Hmmm....
Now... I CANT WAIT TO GET MY PAUL AND JOE JACKET!!
IT'S AWESOME! AND I LOVE IT!
HAHAHAHA.
After I get it, I will take a picture and you'll see it's BEAUTY! :)
Retail price is going at SGD929!
But it's soo much cheaper now! Wahahaha! So gonna bring this baby to LONDON AND PARIS!
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home