Saturday, May 20, 2006

SETH.

TODAY'S THE BIRTH OF.......
SETH.
I have came to a decision after some discussion with Alfri, that my new jewellery or accessories collection will be called SETH!
WHY? You may ask... Firstly, I really love the name Seth. When I got myself the name Stefan in Primary 5, I considered Seth as well... HAHHA! Seth was the name of one my camp leaders! But hey.. I really loved that name! But I chose Stefan anyway.
Over the years, I have not forgotten that name. Then The OC came... And the character Seth Cohen made the name 'Seth' a household name to the teenagers. Hmm... I don't know if that's actually a good thing or a bad. HAHA.
Anyway, I did research on the name... And Seth actually was the third son to Adam and Eve, and he's the forefather of the human race.
Moreover, Seth was also an evil Egyptian God of Chaos and the Desert!!
SEE THE FREAKING CONTRAST BETWEEN THE GOOD AND THE EVIL??!!
Love it! HAHAHAHHA!
Seth also means "pillar" or "dazzle"!
SETH. SETH. SETH. SETH. SETH. SETH. SETH. SETH. SETH. SETH.
So, wait for the arrival of Seth!
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home