Friday, May 26, 2006

SETH SETH SETH.


Sorry, I've been neglecting this blog...
Cause I'm always over at Seth's or if not, I'd be busy making new stuff.
Haha. But I really do enjoying doing them!
So, Seth started its business already...
It's doing okay... Sold a couple of stuff, got some customisation orders...
C'mon! If you like my stuff over at Seth's, spread the word around... Tell your friends... :)

Tonight, I've made a new pair of earrings, and 2 necklaces.
One is for Nicole as a gift, I'm also getting her something else, so I can put the necklace in.
Another's for ME! Hahahaha.

Anyway, work's been alrightttttttttttttttttt.... You can tell it's pretty DRAGGY!
Yes it is. Like TOTALLY MAN!
It's been too long...
Anyway the sale's ending like later in the day!!!!
WEEEE~

Collecting my pay cheque only on MONDAY.
Fuck.
I owe my mom so much money already!
Close to $500?
OMG. UGH.


This is the lovely Paul and Joe jacket I got! :D
Retail is at $929. But there was a freakin good discount on this! I paid only like $280.
AND, it's such a CLASSIC. Totally worth it.


Trying to work the jacket! HAHA.

ANYWAY ANYWAY ANYWAY!!


BYE-BYE BRACES AND HELLO NEW TEETH!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Okay, I need to sleep. I won't get much sleep again and also for later later at night.
Damn.

Gotta also attend Orientation Familarisation thingy at NAFA this sat from 9-friggin-am!
HOLYMOLEY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home