Sunday, June 04, 2006

Shopping Sprees.

I LOVE SHOPPING.
But that also means spending MONEY!
And yes... I've been spending wayyyyyyyy too much money!

At JB, I bought a tee from Ed Hardy and Topman.
Pants from Old Navy... Some stripey socks... Some new movies.. Heh heh.

Today, I bought a new bag! Alot MORE craft stuff.
Rihanna's CD. A Paris travel guide. That's all I think...

Damn, I need to start saving money!

Tomorrow I'll be meeting old friends like Nikhil, Shawn, Khairul and Justin.
It's gonna be crazy! Hahaha.
Before that, I'm gonna be meeting a friend from work, Charmelia, to go to Zouk's Flea Market and Afternoon Tea Partyy! Weee.
Before before that, I'm gonna have to take my flu jab in the morning...
Then hoping that I'll be going to Bugis that side, cause I wanna see and prolly get something...

Oh yes, that day when I went into JB... It was my FIRST time taking a public transport in!
My mom, my sister and I took a bus to Ang Mo Kio first. Then took a train to Kranji.
Then at Kranji, we boarded this bus called "Causeway Link"????
All you gotta pay is only 80CTS!

It's crazy... Hahaha. The journey was pretty fast.


Sexy huh... Hahahaha!

Anyway... I cannot wait for this monday where school will reopen!
I reckon it's gonna be soo fun! And I'm gonna be seeing my classmates and new friends again.

YAY. :)

Fashion Rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home