Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I hate blog titles.

I hate having to come out with blog titles.
As much as I hate my retainers!
Ugh.


BUT I DON'T HATE MY BAG!
I FUCKING LOVE THE BALENCIAGA MOTOCYCLE RANGE OF BAGS!
Nicole Ritchie have got like all the HOT colours!
And Nicky Hilton owns at least 20 from the same range!
Damn it.
And I have 3... I want my own collection of them!

Anyway, I've discovered recently that I've gotten better in my illustration skills
and I just enjoy doing it now!
I just did 3 illustrations for Christine's project.
Will post pictures of it!

I could have gone to HONGKONG this month for some freaking fashion week thingy where they are holding trade exibitions for business people, my fashion forcast lecturer, Christine, organised this trip there, posing us off as "traders", cause students are actually not allowed.
Haha. BUT the thing is, we'll have to be at least 18 years old!
DAMN IT. IT'S SO ANNOYING...

I WANT RAMLY BURGER!



:) :) :) :)
Let's go to school and HAVE FUN, shall we??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home