Saturday, July 08, 2006

I HATE CAB STEALERS!

It's been a boring life.
I went to watch Superman Returns yesterday.
It was not too bad... But one of my friend told me it's bad...
But I think it's fine... Oh well.
As usual, I became "pregnant" after the movie and needed to pee really badly...
HAHA.

Went for a meeting after that.
And then on my way back... I wanted to cab home from Hougang Central,
so I was waiting for a cab.
Then in front of me, came this indian guy in SHADES!
FUCK LAH, so late already at like 11pm still wear shades!
PLUS he's obviously trying to STEAL A CAB FROM ME!!!
I fucking hate it when people steal cabs from me.
THAT ASSHOLE.

So, guess what?? An empty cab came and I've waited for like 10mins already, and so that indian fella happily hailed and went in lah!
I walked up to the cab and said, "I CAME FIRST"
HE ACT AS IF HE DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING.
So, I said again... YET AGAIN, HE DIDNT REPLY OR EVEN LOOK AT ME.
He was already in the cab.
FUCKER.
Then when the cab went off, I pointed my middle finger at him.
I FUCKING HATE IT!
ASSHOLE.

I HOPE YOU GET RUN OVER BY A CAB.

(no pun intended to other indians out there)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home