Thursday, July 27, 2006

Best thing you never had.

Well well, first of all.
Thanks for all those who texted me and asked if I was okay.
I'm okay. :)

Today I got up only at like 1, then I was off for lunch, then I went to get my hair trimmed.
I love the trim.
It's trimmed the correct amount, not too thin.
Then I was off to get some stuff to make belts for Seth's.
Got some orders... Probably will be getting more coming in...

Then I was in town for abit.
I was at Orange Julius as usual to get a drink.
And then I got recognised there by a fellow NAFA student who apparently saw me at orientation. She's from Theatre studies though...
Anyway, here's a shout out to SERENE!
THANKS FOR THE DISCOUNT!
Haha.

I was in Balenciaga FINALLY.
Love the bags, but it was pretty limited.
There wasn't any waiting list... Can buy them off the store.
Can't wait to get my hands on those babies!

Here's another shout out to ALKA who texted me the other day and very nicely commented about me on my blog. Thanks for the compliments!

I shall do a photo update later in the day.
Will also be making more stuff for Seth's.
Expect a set of matching earrings and necklace and some cool bracelets!

http://www.shopatseths.blogspot.com

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home