Friday, July 21, 2006

Ministry of Sound



Wee wee. Adelia, Lin and I went on down to MoS last night to celebrate our vacations!
We sure had fun there, though the 'party' started later than usual...
Cause when it was about 1ish-am, it was still a little boring and the music was soooo BLAH!
OMG. That dumbass DJ was playing songs from like how many years ago...

Then suddenly, the whole atmosphere changed because they were spinning recent songs that had us all in the groove... Then I realised they changed DJ! They should sack the previous one.

Budweiser is GOOD!


Soooo darn smokey! And the 2 girls in grey at the bottom left think they're so hot and everything. It's sooo bloody annoying, and the whole time, they were like seen everywhere we went around the dancefloor! PLUS, they were wearing SLIPPERS. OMG. Class-less shitheads.


I love the lightings in MoS! Don't you?

P.S. Adelia's NOT kissing me.


Dance, dance! We were inside the cage! I never knew they had cages... Cause I have never went on a thurday night.


That's the DJ that saved our lives! The one on the left in the white tank. He's really good, I have to say.

We had a very fun night on the whole... There were alot of transexuals last night though. I don't know why... But there were at least 5! As usual, saw many gross people... UCK.
Another thing... I got emo towards the end, I don't know why. And it sucks...
We headed to McDonald's and then I got a throbbing headache and my legs were hurting.
Then we got very sleepy. VERY SLEEPY. I had to cab home from Serangoon station.
I slept till about 7pm today! HAHAHAHA. I have to say, I enjoyed my sleep. I think, besides the fact that I was feeling a little warm, for some reasons...

We all might be going on out to MoS again tomorrow night! Not sure...
Will see how it goes...


C'est la vie mon ami!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home