Saturday, August 05, 2006

NAFA Sports Day 2006!

Okay, I'm susposed to blog about Sports Day.
But I'm so friggin tired.
So I guess I will just post pictures, pictures and pictures
and let them do the talking, ya?
Anyway, it was an AWESOME event!
We all had fun!



WOOHOO!!! GO SFS!
Chiman and his ADORABLE Ah Sam!!!






WE LOVEEEEE WALKING AH SAM ABOUT!


HEY OSCAR! KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB WELL DONE! :)



We had ice cream at Movenpick. Niceeeeeeee...




OK. I'm fucking tired. The last night, I slept only for 2 hours! Before having to get up...
Anyway. I HAD SO MUCH FUN AT SENTOSA!

Tomorrow. Shopping, Leonard's farewell BBQ, Conrad Hotel, Liquid Room.

It's gonna be another busy busy day.
Omg. I keep on having typos, and I can't think properly.

I need to sleep. BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home