Thursday, August 10, 2006

PHOTO UPDATES!



Hmm, I haven't been able to update lately...
Shall do it all at one shot now!
Hahaha. Going right back to Saturday...

Was out shopping then went to Conrad Hotel for a little fun and gathering!

Note the bears on the bed! They're sooo bloody cute!


VOGUE. VOGUE. VOGUE! Work it!


FUNNY SHIT! HAHAHHAHA.



Enjoying some red wine. HEH.



See? I'm all flushed! I get red easily... BAH.


From Conrad, I waited for about a good fucking HALF AN HOUR TO GET A CAB to Liquid Room to meet the rest. SO ANNOYING MAN!
And then at Liquid, it was sooooo bloody packed! AND all the lockers were taken up!
Luckily, I managed to find one...
Didn't take any pictures at Liquid cause I didn't take out my camera with me...
Had too much stuff on me already.

OH, Liquid Room's closing down for the time being for renovations till 2007!!!
OMG OMG OMG. Then where are we gonna on the future SATURDAYS??!
We'll just have to go until they close at the end of Aug.
Don't even have a clue where they'll be moving to..... BLAH!

Sunday. Lunch Buffet at Grassroots Club in celebration of my GRANDMA'S BIRTHDAY!

See how cute she is? HAHAHHAHAHA.
It's a whole family (maternal) event.


Moving on to the recent fashion design class. We had fun... Hahaha.


Trying to make me out as a PIMP! Hahahahha.

END.
So anyway, HERE'S A SHOUT OUT TO SINGAPORE!
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
I know I'm a little slow already.
Hahaha. Oh well.
MY FOLKS AND MY SISTER ARE GOING TO MALACCA TOMORROW!

And I have to go school!!!
It's not fair.

I FUCKING LOVE ROCKSTAR: SUPERNOVA!
It's airing on StarWorld and it's soooo fucking awesome.
I swear when I was watching it this evening, I was almost brought to tear!
Cause I can see the amount of effort and hardwork they put in just for that one chance to be the next frontman of Supernova.
I could feel their emotions through their performance...
It's amazing.
Unlike SINGAPORE IDOL.

OMG. So YUCKKS!
Just look at that Joaquim guy.
One word. GROSS.

Yadda yadda yadda. School for me later in the day.
I wonder if I'd get to see *** later.
Hmmm...

BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home