Wednesday, August 16, 2006

RRRR.

OMG.

I've been soo busy lately and TIRED to blog.
It's amazing how I managed to go to sleep at like 2am yesterday night
and at about 1245am the night before...
Cause I think some of you guys know that my REGULAR sleeping hours
starts only at like 4am and recently, 5 or 530am!
Gosh... Maybe that's why.

Anyway, it's good to be back...
I've got pictures as always.
From last saturday when Shanna, Ida and I was at Raffles Hotel
waiting for Ida's beloved boyfriend.

It was a bloody nice fountain.
And we just couldn't help it!

NICE RIGHT?!


Then we got a little bored... And Shanna was our photog.



After which, we all went to eat at Long John Silver's.
WE LOVE LJS!
Except for a number of the people who dines there as well...

Fuck off.

On sunday... We headed to Ida's place with the intention of doing draping...
We got there... And hung out, ate twister fries...
Then we went to eat the Spaghetti and chicken wings that
Ida's mom has nicely prepared for us!
The spaghetti gravy was AWESEOME!
Cause it was my first time tasting it, SPICY!!!!
It's damn good.

We then went downstairs, waited for Lin to arrive...
Then we made our way to BIG Bookshop.
Hahaha. It's like a fake popular bookstore.
Ah tut joined us mid-way... And after which, we had our ice blended drinks!
While we were getting our way back to Ida's place at about 3-ish
I got a call from ***!
HAHHAHA.

Then I went off to meet ***......
It was an amazing evening.

FASHION DESIGN CLASS AGAIN!

Well, lately I've just got my hair nicely snugged behind my ears and everyone is starting to ask me if I got a haircut.
The answer is NO!
Hahahaha. Thanks for the interest though.



I look soooooooo FUGLY in this picture below!! UGH.
Anyway, that's my latest in my bag collection.
Chloe Edith.
I traded my green Balenciaga for that.... Oh well...



I think this picture has been edited by Shanna already. Cause I look fairer...
But I like it anyways... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home