Friday, August 25, 2006

Let us sing and shout.

I got this REALLY INTERESTING email a long time ago.

"2 Moons visible on 27 August '06. Chance of a LIFETIME
Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting next August 2006.

It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye.
This will culminate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65 M miles of Earth.
Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the Earth
has 2 Moons. Don't Miss it.....
The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.
NOTE : Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again. ONLY LIFETIME CHANCE THIS TIME."

What I am interested is that... Is there like some sorta report on this in the news or something? I think we can only wait and see...

School today was alright. Maybe except for Pattern Making.
Cause we had to do the patters. UGHH...
It was just screaming "MEE GORENG!!! MEE GORENG!!!" in my head.
And it sucks... Distracting...

Ah Tut and I went to Suntec.
We sure laughed hard there... Especially singing annoyingly, that song....
I can't remember the title. But I recognise the song.
And it's from 'Bridget Jones Diary'.

Oh whatever, I can't think propely.
I guess I'm too tired. I need to sleepppppp...

Anyway, before I leave, I shall leave you with a picture of this guy I stumbled upon.
I think it's BRILLIANT!

WHAT DO YOU THINK??
(Leave me your answers at the tag-board!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home