Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The meltdown at lunch.

My life is not all fun and fantastic.
First of all, today, I think I looked horrible...
Wrong choice of clothes.
Well, that already kinda irritated me.

Then over the weekend, my dear friends, Lin and Ida actually went through
some rough patches.
I had no idea what's going on....
Only heard about it from my other friends.

Today, Lin was really down in the morning... And I know... Cause I felt it...
She was having boyfriend issues.
I have seen her with him on their first date together with us at LiquidRoom.
Then heard stories from her about what happened on future dates and stuff...
So anyway... It was major sudden news to her.
And she's been down the entire weekend.
Today after our first class, she told us exactly what happened.
My heart already went out to her...

After Angelynn's slideshow, we went on to Long John Silver's for lunch.
Ida was sitting in front of me.
She herself have been feeling extremely down too.
Cause of what happened over the weekend as well.....
Anyway, she couldn't eat much and didn't finish her food.
She started telling us about what exactly happened between her and her bf.
After I ate, she was still on with the story...
It was just soooo heart-wrenching to hear it.
PLUS, Lin was just right beside me on my left.
Lin got emo... Cause they were playing Destiny's Child's 'Brown Eyes'
OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
And it reminds her of some pasts...
When Ida got deep into the story... I got emo and I totally felt her...
Then I started to cry FIRST!
Erm.... Yeah. Then Ida started crying... Then Lin started crying!
After which... Shanna started crying at the side.
Ah Tut was just trying his best not to cry... But he totally felt her emotions too
and he got pissed.

I don't even know why I cried... Cause because I really felt Ida's feelings...
And also, in the first class of draping this morning.
Lin was also talking a little about it. I had my arms around her...
She got sad... And I told her... "OMG. Please don't cry... If not, I'm gonna cry too!!"

ANYWAYY.. The crying at LJS did go on even more...
It even carried on at PS for me and Lin.
GOSH.

To Lin and Ida...
You guys have to be strong... It's not something you've not gone through before I guess.
I know this time might just be tougher than normal.
But still, you gotta be strong and keep faith.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU...
ADELIA, AH TUT, SHANNA AND DEFINITELY ME... :)
We love you.

Over that matter..................... BAH.
We went to Spotlight to get some fabrics.
Went back, and we were like sooo tired already.
Ida, Lin and I were already sleeping on the tables of Angelynn's Textile Design class.

I skipped Ivan's class with Shanna and Adelia.
We then headed to town.
At about 7pm. I went to meet ****.
Dinner wasn't all that fantastic. But we had FANTASTIC DESSERT
at Mariott's Lounge. ESPECIALLY THE ICED LATTE.
OMG. It's EASILY.... ONE OF THE BEST!

Thanks for the really lovely evening.
And well, thanks also for talking to me when I called you up.

ANYWAY, before I go off and leave you guys with this emotional post.
I found this link.
It's ESPECIALLY to all BALENCAIGA LOVERS out there.

http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2005/11/balenciaga-color-swatches-by-season.html

It's the FULL colour swatch of the Motorcycle Liariat bag they have released since 2001!
Includes the new colours they've released for the Pre-Fall 2006 collection.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home